Scythian Mining Group Ltd - The Sustainable Miner Scythian.
Consolidating ownership of two quality assets with a significant pipeline for growth Near Term Production.
- Kokkus –Scythian 51%, 100% near IPO.
- Current Resource JORC I & I, 200,000 oz Au @ 1.3g/t Au.
- Kokkus has the potential to be a world-class Au deposit of +3m oz Au
Stage 1 Exploration:
Scythian has secured funding from a local Kaz investor who is investing $US1.35m to cover the 6200m of drilling to bring it to +0.8m oz Au…Stage 1 exploration
Stage 2 Exploration:
Increase the drilling by another 15,000m and the to a JORC I & I resource of 2-3m oz Au (SRK CPR) and complete and PFS by July 2023 (SRK reviewed)
Stage 3 Exploration:
After IPO to start production and increase drilling to a target of +4m oz Au Future Growth Projects • East Balkhash, Cu & Au (5 separate Cu & Cu+Au porphyry systems) Dyharyk South Au project was discovered by SMG in 2018, the potential for +2m oz Au, 3.5km long x 800m wide.
• Taisogan, potential +1m ton Cu @ 0.34% Currently SMG owns 100%, PIK have the right to 80% in exchange for debt. Scythian is aligned with UN Sustainable Development Goals: Environmental and Social Impact Targets.
• Producing “clean gold” with non-use of cyanide in Au production, instead using “Clean Mining” extraction technology developed by the CSIRO (Australia)“Emissions Free Mining”.
• Commitment to local suppliers.
• Establishing the mining camp in the local towns • Local employment and training for specialist roles.
• Payment of employee income taxes to return money back to local communities.
• Encouraging local share ownership and investment education.
• Investing in education and upgrading computer systems.
• Commitments to children’s education in Atasu and other isolated communities.
• Investing in local healthcare needs.
• Sponsorship of sporting activities.