MINEX Eurasia 2022 highlights
89 companies and organisations from 11 countries joined the 10th MINEX Eurasia Mining Conference held in London on 28 November 2022.
Over 30 mining leaders, industry experts and senior officials discussed the changes, challenges, and opportunities in the mining industry in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, and Ukraine.
Themes and topics
The following themes and topics were discussed at the conference:
- Impact of geopolitics on mining in Central Asia.
- Securing the supply of metals and critical raw materials from Eurasia.
- How are miners mitigating local, national, and global challenges?
- Financing mining projects in emerging markets.
- The present and future of mining industry modernisation and transformation.
We have released a summary of the conference sessions and panel discussions. You are welcome to review them here.
Please note that all materials presented at the conference are protected by copyright. Copying, full and partial use of presentation materials and videos is possible only after obtaining the written permission of the authors. The list of speakers with contact forms is published in the speakers’ section.
The full version of the conference materials
The conference materials include:
– Presentation slides (in pdf)
– Video recording of the Conference sessions
– Photos of the event
– Access to list and profiles of the conference participants via web application
– Ability to chat and schedule one on one meetings with the conference participants via web application
You can purchase access to the materials and web application by completing the order form.