SRK Consulting provides professional technical consultancy services to the mining and metals sector, encompassing multi-disciplinary technical studies and due diligence for mineral assets including exploration through to development, operation, and mine closure. SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd is part of the global SRK Group, which employs more than 1,600 professionals internationally in over 44 offices on 6 continents. The company’s independence is ensured by the fact that it is wholly owned by its staff and holds no equity in any project. This permits SRK to provide its clients with conflict-free and objective recommendations on crucial judgment issues.
Our services include:
- Independent assessments of Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves
- Multi-disciplinary technical studies from conceptual to Feasibility study level
- Evaluations and due diligence audits to support project development decisions, financing, acquisitions and responsible sourcing
- Corporate strategic advisory services on exploration, mining, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and water management
- Mining technical and operational support such as geological and geo-metallurgical modelling, stability analysis, groundwater and surface water studies
- Mine planning, and optimisation of mining and processing operations, tailings and mine waste assessments and audits
- ESG support ranging from support with management systems and permitting to expert technical support on water stewardship, mine waste management, decarbonisation, climate change adaptation, and closure planning
Our specialists include geologists, mining engineers, process engineers, geotechnical engineers, civil engineers, tailings engineers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, environmental and social scientists, and data management experts. If you need a reliable solution and want a client-focused relationship, contact us at email@example.com.